- The Committee will next meet on 8 June 2020 (virtual meeting).
- Decisions on future Committee meetings and business will be taken in due course. Information will be provided via the Committee’s webpage.
- The Committee has submitted a response to the Welsh Government’s consultation on the Circular Economy Strategy, following its inquiry into Waste Management
- The Committee’s main focus for the spring term was undertaking an inquiry on the Effectiveness of local planning authorities. The Committee’s outcomes from this inquiry will be available in the summer 2020 term.
- The Committee’s work programme for the summer 2020 term is currently being reviewed and will be published when available.
Last updated: 22 May 2020
Follow us on Twitter: @SeneddPAC
The Committee was established on 22 June 2016 to carry out the functions set out in Standing Orders 18.2 and 18.3 and consider any other matter that relates to the economy, efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are employed in the discharge of public functions in Wales.
Frequently asked questions
Work completed by the Public Accounts Committee
Clerk: Fay Bowen.
Phone: 0300 200 6565