The Remuneration Board is an independent Board, set up in 2010 to look at Members pay and allowances. The Board’s main job is making sure Members of the Senedd (MSs) have the right resources for doing their jobs properly.
The Board was established by the National Assembly for Wales Remuneration Measure 2010. It is chaired by Dr Elizabeth Haywood. It was one of 108 recommendations made by the Independent Review Panel on Assembly Members’ Pay and Allowances in its report of July 2009.
- The Board has published the note of its meeting on 5 November 2020. Updates from previous meetings can be accessed below.
- The Board’s next meeting is on 5 November 2020.
- The Board’s update from the last meeting on 23 and 24 September.
- The Independent Remuneration Board of the Senedd has published its exceptional determination to cancel any salary increase for Members of the Senedd before the start of the Sixth Senedd.
Remuneration Board meetings
- Update following meetings
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @MSRemuneration.
Clerk: Lleu Williams.
Phone: 0300 200 6565