Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 20 November 2014
for answer on 25 November 2014
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
To ask the First Minister
1. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister provide an update on the Welsh Government's spending priorities for improving transport infrastructure? OAQ(4)1987(FM)
2. Byron Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister outline his vision for the future of the tourism industry in Wales? OAQ(4)1983(FM)
3. David Rees (Aberavon): Will the First Minister make a statement on what the Welsh Government is doing to improve the health service in Wales? OAQ(4)1982(FM)
4. Joyce Watson (Mid and West Wales): What is the Welsh Government doing to deal with violence committed against women? OAQ(4)1985(FM)
5. John Griffiths (Newport East): Will the First Minister set out the next steps to take forward the Metro system for integrated transport in Wales? OAQ(4)1974(FM)
6. Aled Roberts (North Wales): What is the Welsh Government doing to improve current waiting times for chronic pain management in North Wales? OAQ(4)1978(FM)W
7. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What plans does the First Minister have to increase employment opportunities in Cardiff North? OAQ(4)1976(FM)
8. Sandy Mewies (Delyn): Will the First Minister provide an update on the response to the call for a voice for Wales on the Home Office independent panel inquiry into child sexual abuse? OAQ(4)1975(FM)
9. Llyr Gruffydd (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the provision of care for dementia sufferers in North Wales? OAQ(4)1984(FM)W
10. Christine Chapman (Cynon Valley): What actions is the Welsh Government taking to reduce the impact of the economic recession on children in Wales? OAQ(4)1977(FM)
11. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on his economic priorities for Pembrokeshire for the next twelve months? OAQ(4)1971(FM)
12. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What discussions has the First Minister held with the UK Government regarding the Chancellor's autumn statement? OAQ(4)1986(FM)W
13. Gwenda Thomas (Neath): Will the First Minister outline the effect that social enterprises are having in Wales? OAQ(4)1972(FM)
14. William Graham (South Wales East): Will the First Minister outline how the Welsh Government is collaborating with the UK Government to create the perfect conditions for long-term economic growth? OAQ(4)1981(FM)
15. Andrew RT Davies (South Wales Central): Will the First Minister make a statement on efforts to improve standards of healthcare in South Wales Central? OAQ(4)1980(FM)