Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 22 September 2016
for answer on 27 September 2016
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. Leanne Wood (Rhondda): Will the First Minister make a statement on promoting the Welsh language? OAQ(5)0161(FM)
2. Vikki Howells (Cynon Valley): What are the Welsh Government's priorities for increasing the number of tourists who visit Wales? OAQ(5)0156(FM)
3. Huw Irranca-Davies (Ogmore): What assessment has the First Minister made of the role of allied health and social care professionals in delivering Welsh Government priorities of promoting health and well-being throughout life? OAQ(5)0160(FM)
4. Suzy Davies (South Wales West): Will the First Minister set out the next stage of the Welsh Government's small business rates relief scheme? OAQ(5)0158(FM)
5. Dai Lloyd (South Wales West): What support is the Welsh Government providing to Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board following the decision to escalate its status to 'targeted intervention'? OAQ(5)0169(FM)
6. Caroline Jones (South Wales West): Will the First Minister outline how the Welsh Government is helping the NHS prepare for the forthcoming winter? OAQ(5)0162(FM)
7. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the First Minister make a statement on the provision of care in the community? OAQ(5)0166(FM) WITHDRAWN
8. Llyr Gruffydd (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on the shortage of doctors in North Wales? OAQ(5)0164(FM)W
9. Mohammad Asghar (South Wales East): What plans does the Welsh Government have to improve mental health services during the fifth Assembly? OAQ(5)0155(FM)
10. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What are the implications for the Welsh economy as a result of Japan's statement on the potential loss of tariff-free trade with the UK due to Brexit? OAQ(5)0163(FM)
11. Jeremy Miles (Neath): Will the First Minister make a statement on the living wage in Wales? OAQ(5)0168(FM)
12. David Melding (South Wales Central): What is the Welsh Government's assessment of the new house building needed to meet demand in the Welsh housing market? OAQ(5)0159(FM)
13. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the First Minister make a statement on restructuring local health services in north Wales? OAQ(5)0157(FM)W
14. Lynne Neagle (Torfaen): Will the First Minister make a statement on Welsh Government support for children and young people with additional learning needs? OAQ(5)0167(FM)
15. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister outline what the Welsh Government is doing to improve the economy of Pembrokeshire? OAQ(5)0154(FM)