Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 12 January 2017
for answer on 17 January 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
To ask the First Minister
1. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): How is the Welsh Government assisting people with disabilities in Wales? OAQ(5)0369(FM)
2. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister outline what the Welsh Government is doing to support farmers in Pembrokeshire? OAQ(5)0365(FM)
3. Joyce Watson (Mid and West Wales): What is the Welsh Government doing to reduce food waste in Welsh households? OAQ(5)0373(FM)
4. Hefin David (Caerphilly): Will the First Minister provide an update on plans for the procurement of new rolling stock at the commencement of the new Wales and Borders rail franchise? OAQ(5)0371(FM)
5. Dafydd Elis-Thomas (Dwyfor Meirionnydd): When did the First Minister last meet with the Prime Minister to discuss Wales' relationship with the European Union? OAQ(5)0372(FM)W
6. Adam Price (Carmarthen East and Dinefwr): Will the First Minister state what plans he has to discuss the package of proposals TATA Steel has presented to the workforce with its interim Chair, Ratan Tata? OAQ(5)0370(FM)
7. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the First Minister provide an update on plans for the Caernarfon/Bontnewydd bypass? OAQ(5)0367(FM)W
8. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): Will the First Minister make a statement on the financial support available for new businesses in Wales? OAQ(5)0378(FM)
9. David Rees (Aberavon): Will the First Minister provide details of the Welsh Government's industrial strategy? OAQ(5)0384(FM)
10. Leanne Wood (Rhondda): Will the First Minister provide an update on efforts that are undertaken by the Welsh Government to improve knowledge of politics? OAQ(5)0368(FM)
11. Steffan Lewis (South Wales East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the Welsh Government's economic priorities for south east Wales? OAQ(5)0366(FM)
12. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What recent discussions has the First Minister had with the Prime Minister about Brexit? OAQ(5)0376(FM)
13. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister outline the Welsh Government's plans to increase physical activity throughout Wales? OAQ(5)0379(FM) WITHDRAWN
14. Dawn Bowden (Merthyr Tydfil and Rhymney): Will the First Minister make a statement on support for credit unions in Wales? OAQ(5)0383(FM)
15. Caroline Jones (South Wales West): Will the First Minister make a statement on any plans the Welsh Government has to improve the NHS IT infrastructure in Wales? OAQ(5)0381(FM)