Casework for Sam Rowlands MS
Salary Range: £20,607 - £27,790 pro-rata
All new staff are expected to enter on the scale minimum of the appropriate pay band. Individual staff will, subject to satisfactory performance, move up the incremental scale one point at a time on the anniversary of their commencement of employment until they reach the scale maximum for their band.
Working Hours: 22.2 hours
Appointment Type: Fixed Term of up to 12 months
Job Reference: MBS-020-22
To provide administrative and casework support in Sam Rowlands’ North Wales office.
- Respond to enquiries from constituents, pressure groups, community groups and other politicians
- Maintain a casework system ensuring all cases are logged; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
- Ensure records are kept and information managed confidentially in line with the Data Protection Act
- Carry out research into local, regional, national and international issues as required, and ensure that Sam Rowlands is made aware of any relevant matters
- Demonstrable numeracy and literacy skills e.g. English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of issues relevant to the local area
- Some experience of administrative work and knowledge of office systems e.g. Manual and computerised
- Understanding of, and commitment to, combating discrimination and promoting the equality of opportunities and the Nolan Principles of Public Life
You are advised to read the full Job and Person Specification before applying for this post
For more information and to apply, please submit an application form to Sam.Rowlands@sendd.wales
Closing date: 24 June 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed