Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 3 January 2013 for answer on 15 January 2013
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self identifying Question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer has agreed to call the Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
To ask the First Minister
1. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on his priorities for 2013. OAQ(4)0835(FM)
2. Kirsty Williams (Brecon and Radnorshire): Will the First Minister make a statement on the delivery of health services in Brecon and Radnorshire. OAQ(4)0850(FM)
3. Angela Burns (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire): Will the First Minister outline which policies from the Programme for Government he expects to deliver in 2013. OAQ(4)0843(FM)
4. Gwyn Price (Islwyn): Will the First Minister make a statement on work being undertaken towards stroke prevention in Wales. OAQ(4)0842(FM)
5. Mick Antoniw (Pontypridd): Will the First Minister make a statement on the importance of the Royal Mint to the south Wales economy. OAQ(4)0849(FM)
6. Lindsay Whittle (South Wales East): What action is the Welsh Government taking to help families with disabled children cope with cuts in benefits. OAQ(4)0846(FM)
7. Elin Jones (Ceredigion): What are the Welsh Government’s priorities for 2013. OAQ(4)0837(FM)W
8. Julie Morgan (Cardiff North): What does the First Minister see as the challenges and opportunities for the Welsh economy in 2013. OAQ(4)0844(FM)
9. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): What is the Welsh Government doing to protect and preserve Grade 1 listed buildings in Wales. OAQ(4)0838(FM)
10. Vaughan Gething (Cardiff South and Penarth): What assessment has the Welsh Government undertaken of the impact upon families in Wales from the changes being made to in-work benefits by the UK Government. OAQ(4)0845(FM)
11. Aled Roberts (North Wales): Will the First Minister provide an update on the Major Events Strategy. OAQ(4)0851(FM)W
12. Simon Thomas (Mid and West Wales): What lessons regarding secondary school banding does the First Minister consider are relevant to primary schools. OAQ(4)0847(FM)W
13. Ken Skates (Clwyd South): Will the First Minister outline the Welsh Government’s plans to tackle youth unemployment in north east Wales. OAQ(4)0836(FM)
14. David Rees (Aberavon): Will the First Minister make a statement on what actions the Welsh Government is taking to grow the economy in South Wales West. OAQ(4)0848(FM)
15. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What action is the Welsh Government taking to combat vitamin D deficiency. OAQ(4)0839(FM)