Welcome to the Senedd’s new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
Getting involved with committees
Published 01/08/2020   |   Last Updated 04/01/2021   |   Reading Time minutes
The Senedd works with a wide range of individuals and groups when undertaking it's scrutiny of both policy and legislation. This section aims to give you the information you need if asked to get involved with the work of committees.
In this section
- Preparing evidence
- Committees: Who's who
- Preparing to attend a committee meeting
- On the day of the meeting
- Other kinds of evidence
If you have worked with committees before you may simply wish to refresh yourself on our guidelines for submitting written and digital evidence(link to be added).
For those who have already given evidence to a committee remember that you can follow the work of each committee from the committees home page(link to be added).
The Senedd is committed to engaging with the people of Wales in it's work. If you feel you require any adjustment to the standard process to enable you to fully contribute, please discuss your needs with the relevant Clerking Team.
- Getting involved with Committees - printable guidance on what committees are and how they work
- Guide to the Legislative process - a set of guidance to how laws are made at the Welsh Parliament
- Senedd's Official Languages Scheme
- "Time to Shine" by Chwarae Teg - Guidance for witnesses written by Chwarae Teg as part of a joint training programme for future Expert Witnesses
- Welsh Parliament Committee Data Report