Undo Things Done
Dates: 26 July – 5 September 2021
Open: Monday - Friday: 09.30 - 16.30, Saturday and Sunday: 10.30 - 16.30
About this exhibition
The Senedd is proud to host the closing presentation of Undo Things Done, Sean Edwards’ touring exhibition created for Cymru yn Fenis / Wales in Venice 2019 as part of the Venice Biennale, the largest visual arts exhibition in the world.
Undo Things Done takes as its starting point Edwards’ experience of growing up on a council estate in Cardiff in the 1980s, capturing and translating what he calls a condition of ‘not expecting much’ into a shared visual language; one that evokes a way of living familiar to a great number of people.
Booking your free ticket
You will need to book a free ticket before visiting the Senedd building.
To book a ticket:
If you’re no longer able to make it on the day, please let us know and we can reallocate your ticket/s.
Please note that due to the current limited capacity of the building, this sometimes means that we need to close the building to the public so that essential Senedd business can continue. Although we expect this to rarely happen, we will in these instances contact you to rearrange or cancel your booking.
During your visit
We have a range of measures in place to keep our visitors, staff and Members safe:
- please ensure you maintain a 2 meter distance at all times from anyone who is not within your household;
- we ask you to regularly wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser, which will be provided in common areas throughout the building;
- there is a one way system around the building;
- a face covering will need to be worn by all over the age of 11 for the duration of your visit, unless you are exempt;
- you won’t be permitted to re-enter the building once you have left. Please be mindful of this when planning your visit;
- we may share your information with Test, Trace and Protect.
Considerations before visiting
- please do not attend if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, or if told to isolate, or if anyone in the household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms;
- QR codes for the NHS Covid-19 notification app will be displayed on your arrival. If you haven’t already downloaded the app, we would encourage you to do so;
- please allow approximately 15 minutes to go through security;
- there may be a short queue outside the building prior to entering;
- please minimise the amount of belongings you bring with you, as we have airport-style security and all visitors and belongings are scanned;
- our café, shop, toilets and Changing Places facility, will be open. Our cloakroom will be closed.
- once through security, you will be welcomed by a member of our team who will provide a brief overview of what to expect in the building.