The Senedd has established the Petitions Committee to consider all admissible petitions and decide what action to take.
As part of their consideration of your petition, the Petitions Committee can:
- write to you for more information;
- invite you to talk to the Committee in person about the petition;
- ask for evidence from the Welsh Government or other relevant people or organisations;
- press the Welsh Government for action;
- raise the petition with another Senedd committee;
- put forward the petition for debate;
- run a detailed inquiry and publish a report on the topic.
The Petitions Committee clerking team can help guide you through the petitions process. If you need help or further information, contact: