Holding an event on the Senedd estate gives you the opportunity to raise the profile of your organisation and its issues and concerns.
Whether it’s something that affects your town or village, or an issue that is of concern to your interest group or society, the Senedd's event spaces allow you to make the most out of the Senedd estate and make sure your voice is heard.
Senedd event spaces
The Neuadd and the Oriel are the Senedd’s event spaces. During the day both levels are open to the public.
Events for guests only are held in the evening, once Plenary has finished. Plenary begins at 13.30 every Tuesday and Wednesday and can run into the evening.
The Neuadd is the perfect venue for entertainment, while the Oriel offers fantastic views over Cardiff Bay and the perfect backdrop for speeches.
- Networking events
- Information stands
How to apply for your event
- To check availability for an event, please email our Venues Team email@example.com or telephone us directly on 0300 200 6208.
- Please complete this application form with as much detail as possible. Please note new requests are considered no earlier than 6 months prior to the event. Applications for further ahead than 6 months will be held on file and considered six months prior to the requested date.
- At the point six months prior, or if your requested date is within 6 months, we will then process your application, usually within 10 working days.
- Once a decision is made you will receive an email confirming your event.
- We will require details of Member of the Senedd sponsorship.
- Six weeks prior to your event, you will be assigned a Venues Officer who will contact you to discuss your event at the Senedd.
- Finally, all publicity material must prominently contain the name of the sponsoring Member of the Senedd. You must submit all invitations, notices or circulars to our Venues Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to use. Failing to comply with this step may result in your event being cancelled.
Ask a Member of the Senedd to sponsor your event
Aim your message at your local Member of the Senedd:
- To find out who represents you go to the Members of the Senedd page or contact us.
- Or, aim towards a particular committee - go to our committee page to see a list of committees and the Members of the Senedd associated with them.
- For more information or advice contact the Venues Team at email@example.com or telephone us directly on 0300 200 6208.