The Senedd and Pierhead are home to a changing programme of exhibitions, giving you the opportunity to raise awareness of your organisation or community and its ambitions, issues and concerns.
Exhibitions are thematic to reflect the Senedd’s responsibilities and priorities, or curated in partnership with key national organisations to either showcase the cultural heritage of Wales or hold broad significance on the world stage.
See examples of past exhibitions here.
How to apply to hold an exhibition
- Complete the exhibition application form with as much detail as possible.
- Exhibition organisers should familiarise themselves with the Senedd event terms and conditions before completing and submitting an application.
- The Senedd Exhibitions team monitors new applications regularly. A review of all new applications is held at the start of each Senedd term in January, April, July and October each year.
- Following the review you will receive an email with the outcome.
- If your application is successful you will then need to seek sponsorship from a Member of the Senedd for your exhibition to be confirmed.
Exhibitions at the Senedd usually run for 6-12 weeks and new applications require a minimum lead up time of 6 months.
The exhibition spaces are not suitable for showing projects for a few days only.
Please note: Exhibition spaces at the Senedd are currently fully booked until November 2024.
We will still consider proposals for exhibitions that are only available before November 2024 (in case of cancellation of another booking or an alternative location being suitable for an artwork), but please keep these timeframes in mind when selecting preferred dates in your application.
For more information or advice contact the Venues Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us directly on 0300 200 6208.